Becoming a mum is an amazing experience, but when you’re spending all day with a baby you can sometimes feel isolated and lonely. And that’s where friends like you come in! By being there for your friend you can make a big difference, reassuring her, making her laugh and helping her get things off her chest
- Never discouraging her from breastfeeding.
- Making sure her social life doesn’t disappear.
- Planning baby-friendly days out.
- Finding public places where she’s happy to breastfeed.
- Re-assuring her that she will get her pre-baby figure back.
- Offering a sympathetic ear if things get her down.
- Organising a get together with all her friends.
- Encouraging her fella to take the baby out in the pram to give her some quiet time.